Class Screening Questionnaire
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR Q) Short version
- We are collecting this information to ensure it is safe for you to participate in our classes.
- Your information will be kept confidential and secure in line General Data Protection Regulations.
- This screening questionnaire will alert us to anything that requires us to contact you to find out more information (if required) to ensure it is safe and appropriate for you to participate.
- After 12 months it is our policy that you need to update your health screening. You will be offered the opportunity to do so before the start of a new block of classes. Your previous health screening questionnaire will be deleted and destroyed safely after 12 months.
- If you are between the ages of 15 and 69, the PAR-Q will tell you if you should check with your doctor before you significantly change your physical activity patterns. If you are over 69 years of age and are not used to being very active, please check with your doctor in the first instance.
- Please read each question carefully and answer honestly by indicating YES or NO.
If you answered NO to ALL of the questions:
- It is reasonably safe for you to participate in physical activity, gradually building up from your current ability level. A detailed one to one screening either online or face to face in our Studio can help determine your ability level and give you the best guidance on your current level and what areas you need to focus on to help you progress.
- We recommend a one to one screening if you have an injury or are new to Pilates.
- Book online or contact us to discuss.
If you answered YES to one or more questions:
- You should consult with your doctor to clarify that it is safe for you to become physically active.
- Having answered YES to one of the questions above, I have sought medical advice and my doctor or specialist has agreed that I may exercise.
Note: This PAR Q becomes invalid should your condition change and you are required to notify us by updating your screening questionnaire online or by contacting us directly at your earliest convenience.